Experienced technology professional and web programmer with 10 years proven success in web content and server management, data research and analysis, and multi-tier application architecture, design and development. Demonstrated ability to utilize exceptional analytical and customer service skills to provide guidance on IT solutions and project transparency.
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL Nov. 2011 - Present
Technology Services Analyst Associate
- Administering staging and production RedHat Enterprise Linux, Apache, and MySQL servers.
- Level 2 IT support for Northwestern University faculty, staff and students.
- Write desktop and server processes/task automation scripts in AppleScript, Perl, and AutoIT.
- Content management; Cascade CMS templates development and maintenance.
Innovadix Corporation, Palos Park, IL Jun. 2005 - Present
Applications Developer, President and Founder
- Portfolio growth by defining specifications, designing new and improving current products and solutions.
- Content management, SEO optimization, and client product maintenance and support.
- Configuring and administering production LAMP (Ubuntu) servers.
- Overseeing business operations, administrative task, marketing, and project planning.
EMERgency24, Inc., Chicago, IL Apr. 2006 - Oct. 2009
Internet Traffic Analyst
- Contributed a number of implemented user and CSR interface improvements and features.
- Conducted Internet traffic analysis for 7Search.com to detect anomalies and patterns, preventing fraudulent activities, ensuring traffic quality standards and minimizing revenue losses.
- Communicated with XML and PPC advertisers and partners concerning quality of traffic, digital content, advertising campaigns and keyword optimization. Coordinated investigations with team members and B2B clients concerning affiliate activity and performance, as well as further business relationship growth.
- Billing and customer support for InternetSupervision.com and SurveyPopusps.com.
HSBC Bank USA, Buffalo, NY Aug. 2003 - Nov. 2003
Fraud Investigator Intern at Yahoo! PayDirect from HSBC
- Improved fraud prevention team’s effectiveness by optimizing existing and designing new data analysis SQL queries.
- Gathered and analyzed data for ongoing investigations. Profiled subjects by analyzing transaction patterns and available Internet footprint.
JutiaGroup.com Jun. 2006 - Feb. 2010
Web Developed and Co-Founder
- Build 100,000+ unique monthly visitors base through proactive content management, SEO optimization, and website features and usability improvements.
- Performed front-end PHP, HTML and CSS development; web site management; worked with vendors.
Oxbury Publishing, LLC Dec. 2008 - Dec. 2009
Web Systems Consultant
- Drove the startup’s turnaround profitability success via minimized operational expenses and improved processes cost-effectiveness by consolidating hosting infrastructure and fast turnaround web development.
- Deployed and maintained a dedicated LAMP server and Google Apps. Performed front-end PHP, HTML and CSS development; SEO and content management; worked with vendors.
Freelancer Feb. 2001 - Jun. 2005
Web and Technology Consultant
- Co-organized and managed on-line community websites, forum software, and group events.
- Configured, deployed and administered game and web servers, applications, small LAN networks.