Experienced technology professional and web programmer with 10 years proven success in web content and server management, data research and analysis, and multi-tier applications architecture, design and development. Demonstrated ability to utilize exceptional analytical and customer service skills to provide guidance on IT solutions and project transparency.
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL Nov. 2011 - Present
Technology Services Analyst Associate
- Administering staging and production RHEL4 and RHEL5 servers.
- Content management; Cascade templates development and maintenance.
- Level 2 and Level 3 IT support for Northwestern faculty, staff and students.
- LISTSERV user support and list maintenance.
Innovadix Corporation, Palos Park, IL July 2008 - Present
Applications Developer, President and Founder
- Portfolio growth by defining specifications, designing new and improving current products and solutions.
- Content management, SEO optimization, and customer support.
- Projects planning, web development and maintenance for clients.
- Configuring and administering production LAMP servers.
- Overseeing business operations, administrative task and marketing.
JutiaGroup.com, Palos Park, IL June 2006 - Feb. 2010
Web Developed and Co-Founder
- Build 100,000+ unique monthly visitors base through proactive content management, SEO and website features and usability improvements.
- Performed front-end PHP, HTML and CSS development and web site management; worked with vendors.
Oxbury Publishing, LLC, Palos Park, IL Dec. 2008 - Dec. 2009
Web Systems Consultant
- Served a major role in the startup’s turnaround profitability success. Minimized operational expenses and improved processes cost-effectiveness by consolidating and centralizing hosting infrastructure.
- Deployed and maintained a dedicated LAMP server and Google Apps. Performed front-end PHP, HTML and CSS development; SEO optimization and content management; worked with vendors.
EMERgency24, Inc., Chicago, IL Apr. 2006 - Oct. 2009
Internet Traffic Analyst
- Suggested number of implemented user and customer support interface improvements and features.
- Conducted Internet traffic analysis for 7Search.com to detect anomalies and patterns, preventing fraudulent activities, ensuring traffic quality standards and minimizing losses priot to affiliate revenue disbursement. Communicated with XML and PPC advertisers and partners concerning quality of traffic, clicks, digital content, advertising campaigns and keyword optimization. Coordinated investigations with team members and B2B clients concerning affiliate conduct and performance, as well as further business relationship growth. Worked closely with sales team.
- Additional responsibilities included billing and customer support for InternetSupervision.com and SurveyPopusps.com.
Freelancer, Palos Park, IL Feb. 2001 - Aug. 2008
Web and Technology Consultant
- Co-organized and managed number of on-line community, group events and IT projects.
- Configured, deployed and administered game and web servers and applications, along with desktop systems and small LAN networks.
- Designed and maintained websites. Administered and moderated on-line forums.
HSBC Bank USA, Buffalo, NY Aug. 2003 - Nov 2003
Fraud Investigator Intern
- Improved fraud prevention team’s performance by optimizing data analysis SQL queries and developing new ones.
- Gathered and analyzed data for ongoing investigations. Profiled customers/suspects by analyzing transaction patterns and available Internet footprint.
SUNY Jefferson Community College, Watertown, NY Jan. 2000 - Dec. 2001
IT Student Assistant
- Monitored public computer labs and addressed students' questions about computer hardware, software and current projects.
- Answered telephones and recorded messages addressed to IT staff, as well as assist them in their tasks.